Tuesday 6 January 2015

Today's learning post is a little boring with no pictures sorry. I could I suppose add a picture of me reading a book on learning to build a website, or sitting at the computer during a Spanish lesson (almost wrote spinach lesson which might be fun if it was given by Popeye) but pictures of those would be kind of boring.

I suppose putting those two subjects together you might think I'm building a Spanish website - but I'm not. I need to rebuild my outdated website and I'd like to learn how to do it from scratch. If anyone has any great tips I'd love to hear them.

I'm also learning Spanish with plans to travel somewhere they speak it someday. Likely alone or with my daughters or friends as hubby refuses to get a passport. Perhaps learning to make him get a passport should be something on my 'to learn' list.


AdiĆ³s por ahora!




No comments:

Post a Comment